We've Been Married For..

Friday, November 27, 2009

My Friends Bday


November 20th was my friend Thang's birthday, we celebrated the Friday before. He had told my friend Valerie and I that he had never celebrated his birthday, so we took him bowling and went to sonic to get a treat. We had fun bowling, even if I am super bad at it. We haven't done anything for a while just the 3 of us, and bowling was great. I did get one spare but the others did way better than me. But we had so much fun. I am so grateful for my friends that just keep me going and I can have so much fun with them. Even if it is just watching tv, or playing a wii game or just talking. That is what a true friendship is, you have fun no matter what you are doing.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

I'm so glad that you can have fun with your friends no matter what... it's true that it's awesome having friends like that! :) I haven't been bowling in forever... I'm going to need to do that now! ;)