We've Been Married For..

Friday, November 27, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon

I got to go see New Moon the day it was released, but I decided I was not going to go at the midnight showing but the noon showing. So much better. I was wide awake and could focus on everything. Midnight showings are a blast but you have to wait in line forever and then fight for a good seat. Our time was perfect people still in school and we didn't have to wait in line. We just walked in and picked a seat. It was wonderful. My sister Lindsay made me this sweet treat bag. What an awesome sister, thanks Linds. I really did enjoy the movie, thought it was 10 times better than Twilight. Which makes me sad because Twilight is my favorite book out of the whole series. But this one they all looked better and the acting wasn't so awkward. There is one part when it spins....i felt really dizzy and had to close my eyes. Oh and Jacob, what a hottie. Still an Edward fan though, even if Jacob is hott. What a great movie.

3 comments:

Rosander said...

I love ya! I'm glad you liked the movie... I LOVED IT!

LyndiLou said...

I loved it too!!! We're crazy and went at night! Tell me more about the awesome things in your treat bag... it looks fun! :) My Mom went nuts and made treat bags for everyone too! SOOO fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh how that movie was good! And the score was soo much better, mainly because it was done by a different and (in my opinion) better composer.