We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My November Plan

Last year my sister on her blog wrote something she was grateful for every day. I've decided for this month I want to do that same thing. I know it probably won't be as good as hers but I know it will keep me thinking. And what a perfect month its November the month of giving. :) One of my favorite months. (Okay I like them all) Since I'm starting late I will be catching up.

November 1st: Water
Water hydrates us. Keeps our bodies clean. :) And I think we can all appreciate it, for we don't smell after we take showers and baths. What a wonderful thing water is.

November 2nd: Family
We are so lucky to have our family with us on this planet. And how lucky we will be after this. I am so grateful for such a wonderful family. We all have our goofs and silliness that family gatherings are so fun. We know when to be serious and when to have fun. We are there for each other and can help each other. I do have a wonderful family and they are great examples in my life. We will probably hear more about them as the month goes on.

November 3rd: Gospel
I love the Gospel! Something I am very passionate about it. I love that when I go to church and I can learn more or share what I know with others. I have a testimony about our savior and this church. I love knowing where I am going and I know where I want to be. How lucky am I to have that in my life. I've had a lot of people make fun of the church to me. But that will never change how I feel. Lately I've been better at sharing my testimony and I know I can help others in the future find the church. :) How lucky I am to be one of the people who know the church is true. That gives me excitement bubbles all the time :)

November 4th: Music
I love music. I love to join choirs and share my testimony through a song. I love that when I get ready I can listen to my favorite music and sing a long..and I mean belt out the songs and enjoy my beautiful shower voice ;). I love music!

3 comments:

Rosander said...

I love this month as well. There is just something about it that makes us happier people. I love all of the studies done on being more grateful and what it will do for you... There is wisdom in gratitude. I love you. These are all such great things to be grateful for. I'm grateful you are my sister:) I love you.

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Oh Kat! That is such a great idea! I love it! I think that I'm going to steal it from you! Loves!

LyndiLou said...

Great post!!! Thanks for reminding me of some great things that I'm thankful for too!!! :) You're awesome... and I'm thankful for YOU!!!