We've Been Married For..

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nov 5th - Nov 7th

November 5th: Hospitals
As much as I hate hospitals, I cringe when I walk in and I have this weird thing with my collar bone...ask my siblings. They love to make fun of me. I never do well with medical things but I am grateful for hospitals. Its nice to know if we are in serious health problems or big car accidents we can be healed by the hospital...if it is what is in store for heavenly father. 2005, my sister was in the hospital sick. 2007,My grandma found out she was about to die in 2 weeks by going to the hospital. 2009, my grandpa is in the hospital now and they are trying everything they can to heal you. Also grateful for the people that help in delivery rooms. I know I will be way more grateful to them when I actually experience. Glad I still have a few years on that one. :)

November 6th: My missionary :)
ha ha you are all probably like wow, is she serious? Well on this day I got a package from him. And a special gift. Right now is not the easiest time for me. So when I got to that mailbox and saw that it really did make my day. Nothing has just seemed right lately. I haven't been getting his letters and his package he sent off in the middle of October I should of gotten it earlier. But I think heavenly father made it come at a perfect time of when I needed it. :) ha ha. He (missionary) also knows how to comfort me. And make me feel good about myself when I just am not sure about it. I just have been able to discover who I am in this past year and I know part of it was him involved although he is miles away.

November 7th: Transportation
Aren't we lucky that we all have cars or can ride buses to get to locations. I know some people have to walk and that could take them hours to get to one location. I just am lucky that I can use my moms car at this time to get to the places I need to go. Or take my siblings and my mom the places they need to. Although I get frustrated I have to take them all to the places they need to go and I don't get to finish the things I need to. I just know I am serving all of them and that makes me happy I can help them. I love that I get to have my time with a sibling or parent in the car and just talk to them one on one. We are all lucky to have the Transportation though. I know I probably would not be loving life if I had to walk to UVU from my house.

Let us all remember this month is the month of gratitude. :) Love you all. Have a wonderful November!

2 comments:

Rosander said...

I 2nd all of that... speaking of, how is your sweet missionary?

LyndiLou said...

Wait... WHO is your missionary!!! :) How fun!!! *:D* I love your lists... they are so great!