We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More November Gratitude

November 13: Cups
We all need that something to hold our liquids and drink out of. I am grateful that someone created the cup. I am picky on my cups. I hate glass cups I hate the smell and taste of water in them and the feel. I know you are probably thinking a little over the top Katheryn. Well many siblings agree with me on this one. Plastic is just better. We even have cups at restaurants and I need a cup with a straw to drink my diet dr. pepper from. I am grateful for cups.

November 14: Valerie Josine Fox
Saturday was a day I needed. Kind of been a rough week and wa la Valerie came to my rescue. We just talked and chilled all day long. She is just a wonderful friend. I will give you more on a different post.

November 15: Opportunities
I know sometimes we get the opportunities to do things we don't want to or we do want to. All of those have an impact on our lives. Like this Sunday the bishop found me and asked me to give a talk. Its something that I don't really like to do but I know I will learn from it. And what a perfect time to give a talk. Thanksgiving week. I am very lucky. But opportunities are awesome and change our lives especially if we have a positive attitude about it.

November 16: Heat
"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful" I really love heat. A few years ago our heater broke. I was the only one really freezing because it was only on the floor I was on. Everyone else was on a different floor. I would sleep with hand warmers and feet warmers and bunch of blankets. That experience really helped me appreciate heat. My friend and I needed to talk and it was nice to stay in the car with heat. I love heat!

November 17: Electricity
Electricity has to go with heat, but I love power; Light, tv, chargers, computers, ect. I am so grateful I can see what I am doing 24 7. Or I can plug in a movie and watch it. How time has really changed from when my grandparents were young. I am so grateful for Electricity.

1 comment:

Val said...

I am grateful for those things too! There are so many things to be grateful for if we just look around and really take the time to appreciate them.