We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Friends!

We all have friends and we all lose friends. This past week I've been able to hang out with some of my friends that I haven't seen forever. I remember why we are friends. Yes we are all so different but we all get a long and help each other. That is what good friends are for. They are guys I would never date. ha ha but they are friends who support me and know who I am. I also lost a friend this past week. Things like that happen. And me I hate losing friends it was hard for me. But me and this friend would always butt heads so it was for the best. We are so lucky to have our friends some may stay our whole life and some stay a few months or years. Its interesting how things like this happen. I've had friends for years and some I don't see much of but we are still friends. Feel that we are still so close. I'm grateful for all my friends that I have and the ones I will meet in the future. They have all changed me for the better. Thank you friends!

8 comments:

Craig said...

Okay, I'm blond. when you said you had "lost a friend this week", i thought you meant they had passed on to the other side. I thought wo kat "it's for the best because we but heads", that's a little harsh. But I got it now i think, i hope. ;0)

McKenzie said...

okay that wasn't craig, it was me. sorry

Chels said...

Speaking of friends...when are WE going to hang out??
Do you still live in the same apartment? Maybe I'll just drop in one day :)

Chels said...

PS, I love the music on your blog. I think I'm just gonna keep it open all the time now.

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Not to mention all of your friends are very grateful for you! You are seriously such a great friend and so sweet and really care about everyone in your life. I really look up to you Kat.

LyndiLou said...

I thought you meant someone died too!!! I'm glad that's not what happened... but I'm sorry that you had some hard times. I'm really glad that you have some great friends to help you out! :) *hugs*

Sierra Baird said...

Awesome pictres. I love the one of you and Whit, that may be my favorite picture EVER!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kat! I'm glad that we are such good friends. I'm sorry for not seeing you as much this past year or two :( I promise to be better.