We've Been Married For..

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Prank

Thursday I babysat my nieces and nephews, and when I got home I didn't think anything would be different. I watched some Project Runway and headed off to bed. I walked in to the bathroom and was washing my face when I saw it. That is right the thing I dread most. There it was a, HUGE HAIRY DEAD BROWN SPIDER aka Tarantula, really!! I of course backed away slowly and I won't lie I cried. I hate spiders biggest fear I have is spiders. I had recently watched a show where the tarantula came back alive and had babies...so you can imagine that I thought this was going to happen to me. I texted Whitney and asked her who did it. When she responded Cameron brought it over but mom probably put it in your bathroom. I was not happy about this. The time was 12:30 when I went into my parents room crying saying remove it from my bathroom. My mom felt really bad (but still laughs about it). Which she should that was not very nice at all. Well there you have it the prank of the week. ha ha. I hope you got a great laugh. I still have to plan my prank back. We always are pulling pranks at my house. 'Til next time.

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

I too hate spiders too. but i still thought it was funny.

LyndiLou said...

Gross!!! :P You gotta be careful when pranking... and dealing with things people are really truly scared of. I hope you'll post about your "revenge"! ;)