We've Been Married For..

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Correct!

You have guessed it! I am already in the Christmas Spirit! I've got a mother who loves Christmas. If we are in the car with her we are required to listen to Christmas music. She says it goes so fast there is not a day we can miss Christmas music. I like listening to Christmas music so its nice, but sometimes I want to listen to that Glee music or Kris Allen..but they are not on the Christmas list. She is so funny and I am grateful for a mother who loves Christmas. Christmas is always fun when my mother is involved, it will be much better with the snow. We are all waiting patiently for the snow, we don't want it to come but we want to start the Christmas movies. Can you blame us? They are the best! First on the list "White Christmas" my personal favorite.

8 comments:

Val said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I am soooo excited!

McKenzie said...

Hey, just watched White Christmas last night & Josie's watching it right now.

Rosander said...

Hummmm I wonder who you take after! I think that it just runs in the blood. Sure love ya!

Addy Baird said...

hey kat. i started a new blog. it is fromthelifeandtimesasb.blogspot check it out, comment, spread the word!

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Kat! I love your blog! It is so cute and Christmasy! I'm the same way! I can't wait to take down our thanksgiving decorations and put up our little Christmas decorations! Not to mention I'm excited about Christmasing up my blog like yours!

Anonymous said...

The best thing about Christmas music, is that you can listen to it all year round. You'll probably be judged though.

LyndiLou said...

I love Christmas too! I hope you have an awesome time ALL month long! :)

Staff said...

Christmas still far especially for me without plan on the way...