We've Been Married For..

Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow Bash...




Last week Monday, my sister Lindsay came down to finish a book about my Aunt Vickie who died at a young age. She has been working on this for a very long time. And I might add it turned it amazing! Good job Lindsay!! Well on Monday I got off work and had to drive in the crazy storm and went home to my parents. I walked inside to see my nieces little shoes. I love playing with my nieces and nephews. And when they come to visit I get so excited. Well I found out later Lindsay, Molly and Stella were going to sleep over. Well I had a blast watching the kids and just hanging with the family. What a fun family time!! :) I love my family I have the best family! Sorry to those who think theirs are...but mine are. I love that I am close to all my siblings and all the kids and in-laws. I love just being there with them.

2 comments:

Rosander said...

Oh you are sooooo nice! Thanks so much for your help! I could not have pulled that off without you! My kids love you soooo much and they get so excited to see and play with you!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Thats because I am the favorite Aunt, hands down. :)