We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged: High School Memories..uh oh

I was tagged by my friend/roommates Amber Martin..I am a bit nervous for this.
1.Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have a car in HS :) Got a carpool with my friend Samuel Whitney
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? No. :(
4. Were you a party animal? no
5. Were you considered a flirt? yes ha ha
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir, loved it!
7. Were you a nerd? nope.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? nope
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? every day..no jk. never
10. Can you still sing the fight song? uh.. I didn't even know the fight song when i went to school at Timpview, only one line "Higher and Higher we'll fly." something like that.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Larson, Ms. Stewart, Mrs. Adams, Ms. Staffanson, Mrs. Beachley, Mrs. Jonas, Mr. Ward, Mr. White and i think that's it.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? well I had a cubby for like 2 years with my buds..then sat in the commons with 3 friends then senior year I usually went to my friends Samuel Whitney's house.
13. What is your school's full name? Timpview High School
14. School mascot and colors? Thunderbirds. Colors are White and Orange and we adopted the color Blue :)
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? um. went with Colton my jr. year. and senior year i went stag..that was actually very fun.
16. Did you go to Prom and who with? jr. went with Samuel Whitney..And Senior year Micah Wiederhold
17. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NEVER!
18. What do you remember most about graduation? I was the 3rd to walk. Got to sing, and our group was amazing...and getting a very bad headache at the end. :) and Graduation all night party. good memories.
19. Where did you go senior skip day? That was Senior Ball day I was with Micah Wiederhold, and bunch of people in the group. We went on a hike and went to a cabin had lunch and came home. and he picked me up later for the dance part...Was a blast of a day.
20. Were you in any clubs? ASL, Harry Potter, Cookie, and that's about it. :) but they were fun clubs.
21. Have you gained some weight since then? no..lost it. Yay!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I don't know..I guess it depends in 8 years..
23. Did you have a job while in high school? NOPE! EE! I just babysat my sisters kids and that was always fun!
*I tag:Lindsay
McKenzie
Sierra
Lyndi
Valerie

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

Ohhhh... nice! :) Thanks for the tag... that reminds me... I think I have like 3 others of those I'm supposed to do! :| ooops.