We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!!


Thanksgiving for the Baird's is AMAZING!! I have 9 Aunts and Uncles, one Aunt died at age 16. And this year most of my Aunts and Uncles came, We had a blast. We ate played Bingo, and then got kicked out. Turned out we had someone after us. Which was kind of weird, but Thanksgiving was a blast while it lasted with all the extended family. I have the best family in the whole wide world. And I love getting together on Thanksgiving and being grateful for all my family and more. What a good time of the year to remember all the things we are grateful for. I hope you all thought of at least 5 things you are grateful for.
My top 5 are;
1. My family, they all do such much for me. Always supportive of me. Push me to do better. They always show love for me no matter if I make a big or small mistake. I love them all.
2. The Gospel, how lucky I am to have the Gospel in my life. Thankful that my parents are teaching me the truth of religion. And having this gives me guide lines everyday. How lucky am I to have that?
3. Micah, my senior year I felt lost. I didn't know where I was going what I should do. My friends were kind of not my friends. I was always like 3rd wheel or 5th wheel. I felt I was not wanted any where. That is when one of my friends introduced me to Micah. Micah Wiederhold helped me feel cool again. He had become my best friend. He was such a great supporter. And he would and always sticks up for me. He made me myself again. And I am so grateful for that.
4. Roomates, my roommates this semester are GREAT! I love them. They always put up with me and always just let me talk to them about all the things going on in my life. I know they probably have worse problems, but they don't interrupt they just listen and help me through it. My roommate Valerie, is one of my BEST supporters. She is one of my best friends and she always listens. Even if it lasts till 2 in the morning.
5. Food and Water, these are things we need to live. And I am grateful for them. Things to make us healthy if we use them in the right way. We are lucky.
I had the opportunity to have my roommate Amber and my neighbor/family friend Airi over for Thanksgiving. I hope they enjoyed it. I loved having them there.
After the whole feast. My sister Lindsay and her husband Kris came over and we all got to hang out. Just talk about everything it was great fun! I am so lucky to have a family like the family I do. :)

1 comment:

Rosander said...

Sweet picture! I need the name of that photographer... ha ha ha! It was a fun Thanksgiving! I'm glad that was fun to have Airi (is that right) and Amber! Thanks for hanging out with us... I'm thankful for such awesome sisters!