We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ROOMMATES!


This past week has been a little sad for our Apartment. We have 2 girls moving out, Katie and Ally. They will be greatly missed. They added fun to this apartment. Them leaving means we get 2 new roommates this coming semester. I can only wonder who they are and what they are like, if we will ever be close to them. Its hard to decide. Also my roommate Amber went home for the holidays to Arizona. I am so happy she will be with family but I will miss her. Along with my best friend Valerie Fox. Luckily she will be gone for a week then we will be reunited. I love my roommates, and I am excited for the new ones.
Another goal my roommates and I decided we were going to do this semester, is invite different apartments over each week get to know them and play games. I am excited for this event. I'd love to get to know more people in my ward. And what a fun way to do it.
Well the reason I wanted to share these things about my roommates is for them. I want to tell the ones that are leaving, I love them and will miss them. I want to tell the new ones, I am excited to get to know you and we are going to have so much fun, and crazy nights. And the ones that will still be here, I am excited to continue living with you girls and excited for more crazy adventures with you all.

No comments: