We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time for a change

Last night my best friend/roommate and I got the impression to change our room. We first started out with wanting different things. Then we went in and talked about what we wanted and agreed with everything. How nice, no argument or anything. I really wanted to change it that night, she didn't. We then talked about it and realized probably the night to do it. I must be like my mother..when I think of a new project no matter what time it is I will start on it. We moved our beds, dressers, desk, Valerie's stand thing and nightstand thing. Which trust me it was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. We had a blast of fun doing it. We picked out some posters we wanted to hang up in our room. And ways we could improve our room. I love our new set up. I feel its more us then the other way we had. Now when people walk through the front door they don't see my bed first..they see dressers. Oh I love it. I'll have to take a picture and post it. But we love it. The fact that both of us love it, is major plus. We finished with the project about 12:30am and didn't go to bed till like 1:30 am because we had to show our other roommate who was up, and got in a lovely conversation. Oh I love changes. Well most changes. :)

1 comment:

A. L. Martin said...

lol. I LOVE your New Set up! Seriously. And I know what you mean about the starting a new project right when you think about it no matter the time....that's got me written all over it.