We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Ghetto!

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, I was getting in my car headed for my house. Before I could go anywhere my car (ghetto) atomatically stopped. I tried to start it again, and nothing. It was completely dead. My mother got stuck coming to pick me up. Later that day my handy brother-in-law Craig came to try to jump it. Key word TRY to jump it. Ghetto wouldn't even start. I was sad, just knowing the problem was worse mad me upset. Well all week my sister Whitney got stuck driving me around. So thank you Whitney for putting up with me and taking me to where I needed to be. Yesterday Ghetto was finally towed to get checked out. I have not heard any news yet. I just have bad luck with cars. ha. And Ipods and phones. ha. I am hoping my car will just make it. I hope it is not dead forever :)

No comments: