We've Been Married For..

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight*



On Thursday night Valerie, Kirsten and I stood in line around 7ish to see Twilight. A movie based off of one of one of the best book series. We were 2nd in line. Yay. The lady next to us brought a 'Fork' journal to have our line sign it. We waited about 3 hours outside to get inside. Then waited 2 hours inside waiting for our movie to start. Around 9:30ish Lindsay, Whitney and Ashley came. They got to meet our new friends and we got to talk and then go inside. We went to the new theater, which I thought it was very nice. Well the movie was AMAZING! I loved it. I would love to go see it again, and can't wait to see it again. I think I will wait till the lines die down first.

2 comments:

Val said...

That was amazing! We had so much fun! I loved our special friends. They made me laugh so hard! We need to do stuff like this more often!

Shauna said...

Awesome! How fun :) ♥ Hugs!