We've Been Married For..

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tickets and now a MIA License

A few weeks ago I filled you in that I got a parking ticket. To be honest I don't understand how i got a parking ticket for one time I parked there and the same cars that are always parked there don't get one...interesting. Well I didn't pay my ticket in the 5 days, I ended up paying a 60 dollar ticket which pretty much robbed me of my money. I was really upset and that same day I found out my License went missing. I was very upset. I didn't get the chance to Vote because my license was MIA. My dad was a little upset for not being responsible and not getting to vote. I was sad not being able to vote, my first time to vote and i couldn't. Sad day. I looked every where for my license; car, room, garbage(that was disgusting) purse, pockets, ect. I just was not happy at all with what happened. Guess what I get to spend my money on this week? ..Thats right a license. Well I am glad I can learn from this experience....don't park anywhere, park where you know those crazy Ghetto searchers are. Oh and put your license back to where it belongs every time after you use it. I know once I get a new license and spend the money to get one that i will find my license. I keep hoping I will find it before I go get a new one.

2 comments:

Rosander said...

That stinks! Sorry! Good Luck! The funny thing was I had my license out for them to check it when I went to vote and they didn't even ask me for it!

LyndiLou said...

Oh Kat... that bites!!! I'm sorry!!! It's smart to take care of it sooo quickly though! :)