We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants



My roommates and I all decided to go to a later showing of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I had already seen it with Micah, but I was excited to see it again. One of my favorites. I loved the books I read them all, these are my favorite book series. I love the love between the 4 friends. I always end up crying because Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is always a touchy story. The one thing that made me mad was the fact they put book 2,3 and 4 in this 2nd movie. They followed the story okay. I wish it was more out there but i understand that would be a very long movie with 3 books all in one movie. Well all in all i loved the movie. Every time i see the movies i want to read the books again. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is such a great story of life and love.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

I STILL haven't seen it yet. :( Ug. I want to though... I too LOVED the books and am bummed that they quished the last 3 into 1 movie. I kept seeingt he previews and saying... "BUT THAT DOESN"T HAPPEN UNTI LTHE LAST BOOK!!!" I'm pretty sure Nate and Rhen were getting sick of it. Next time you go... I'm going to follow you! ;)