We've Been Married For..

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Babysitting!

On Thursday night I babysat my sister McKenzies kids. I love babysitting these 4 kids they are all so cute in different ways. Never gets dull when I am babysitting. Well I get there and first kimball wakes up and makes himself bread with butter on it. Ya, caught that one when I walked out of the bedroom where Abby and Josie were. Oh this kid loves butter. There is a phone call, McKay answers doesn't know what to do and hands it off to me. It turned out to be one of Abby's friends mothers. Great me dealing with a woman with kids, don't know her or anything. They asked if Abby wanted to go play over at their house or have the friend come down. I had to put her on hold to call my sister if it was okay. Turns out that my sister's phone was in the room I was in. So I asked Abby, and asked her where she would like to go. Although I wanted her to go over to the friends house so that I didn't have to watch a child I didn't know. Turned out McKay had called his friends, they were over at the house in a flash. I was a little suprised to see 3 kids on the front porch. Turned out Josie and Kimball were my buddies. They are so funny. Kimball had McKay's guitar chair that rolls, and Josie had the seat that rolls, and their races began. Josie was loving the fact she was winning every time. Kimball before every race would blow me a kiss. He loves blowing kisses..when he likes you. We had great fun.View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 11/16/08

2 comments:

Rosander said...

Sounds like you were busy! Those kids are pretty dang cute! Love the video!

McKenzie said...

You are the BEST!!! They L.O.V.E. love you!!