We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baw Chika Wa Wa!

Saturday night my roomates Amber, Ally and I had some fun. We started out by going to a surprise birthday party. I didn't even know the girl but I tagged along. I got to meet a few new people and just being involved was great fun.

After, we played the game of Phase 10. I have grown up with this game. I love it. This game can last forever! At the end I, Katheryn Elizabeth Baird won! Yay!! I was ahead the whole time. Poor Amber kept getting stuck on the same Phase.

When we finished the game we decided to pull a few pranks on Valerie. The first one, was that she was asked to sing a solo at church tomorrow. We texted that to her and she was in a panic. Then we hid in the room, waiting for her arrival to scare her. I hid behind my hamper, Ally hid behind the door, and Amber hid in my bed. We hid for 30 minutes becore Valerie showed up. She came in, and once she came in Ally started to laugh which made Amber laugh. Amber then told her I went to one of our Neighbor's house to get Valerie's solo piece. She really was about to cry when she heard this. Which then made them say there was no solo for her. I then texted her to check the closet. I was finally spotted. My body was killing with the position I was in.

Smith's! Oh Smiths! We went to smiths so Amber and Ally could get some food supplies for their dinner the next day. And I got to ride in the cart. I had people looking at me weird. I would just say hello. Some guy started flirting with me. After we watched the movie "Dang Yankees". Note to self, if I want a guy to notice me, go to a store and be in the cart. :) I love my roommates! We always have a blast!

No comments: