We've Been Married For..

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas!

I love the Christmas season, the Christmas playing 24 7 at home and being with family. My mother loves Christmas. The whole month of December we are to listen to Christmas, if we are not listening to Christmas and she finds out she gets disappointed. Well on Christmas eve my sister McKenzie and her family and Cameron his wife Sierra, and Sierra's mother Tanya and my dads parents all came over for Christmas eve. Where we have our traditional dinner. Funeral potatoes, with the most amazing rolls, cooked carrots and the ham and a few more food items. We eat till we are stuffed full. My nephew McKay and niece Abby, keep the look out for when Santa is coming on the web. Then we discuss our great Savior. I love Christmas eve. I got to play Santa with my brother and sister Whitney for Cameron's wife. We had fun getting all the stuff over her mother who didn't wake up at all. Well morning came, and my mother woke us up at 7. She was mad that we were not up earlier. Well we got our traditional picture taken on the stairs and went down to see what we got. I didn't know what to expect for Christmas. Well I saw that stocking of mine and next to it was the thing I wanted. An Itouch. Oh I was so happy. I had a fun day. I also got a lot of cute new clothes and a purse and just a lot of cute things. Then we went to my sister McKenzie's house where they made the most delicious breakfast and played with the kids for awhile. Oh man they got some good presents. Well then we got home and my mother told us she forgot to give us a present. So her and my dad went up stairs. My mother brought down tickets for WICKED! Oh I am so excited to go see it again, and better yet my sister whom is serving a mission is coming with us. Then we watched movies we got for Christmas, and then this is where it got intense. Every one came over around 5:30..We were to get a call at 6 from my sister whom is serving in Taiwan Taichung. Well it hit 6 and the phone rang. Well we had to use a timer and we all got 5 min. to talk to my sister. What a crazy fun night I had. I have a very fun family. And I am so grateful for them all. I love them.

1 comment:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Kat,
I'm so glad you love your family! We love you. You a very important part of our family. I love that you blog and write down things you want to remember. You have always loved to take pictures of everyone to. You have a sentimental heart, and I love that about you.
I'm so glad you're my kid.
Momma