We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

R.I.P Ghetto

Monday Jan 19, my car (a.k.a Ghetto) would not start. My luck and cars. So today my brother Cameron and I had to go figure out how to get it to the auto repair place. Well the car for sure would not start. There was not a space next to the car to jump it. We figured if the gas was going it could move. So my brother drove to the repair place with 2 feet and I followed in his car. It was bad. Along with there being no heat. The repair shop called a few hours later telling us the price to fix poor ol' ghetto. Let me remind you ghetto is not a new car, this car is a dodge spirit model 1992. So Ghetto has lived a long long life. Well my father and mother figured this is all the car does is break down and we fix it. They were sick of that and decided, time to get rid of Ghetto. Oh no, this leaves me in a hole. I live away from family and work pretty much every day. Same hours as my sister going to school. So now my mother is probably going to have to drive me around town. I don't have money to spare for a bus pass I'll only use for work. And I will be moving back home in April. When I move back in April this leaves me and 2 other sisters and mother all to share a car. Hmm.. what an experience this will be. I love Ghetto and I will miss his spirit (Ü). Trust me my sisters and I will greatly miss Ghetto and all the experiences we all have had in this car.

1 comment:

Sierra Baird said...

Poor Ghetto! Cameron didn't even tell me!

So where do cars go when they die?