We've Been Married For..

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sledding

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to Soldiers Hollow with McKenzie, Craig, McKay, Abby, and Whitney to go sledding. We did this last year and I had so much fun that I was so excited to go again. We left really early (my brother-in-law likes to be there early to such events) and got there a bit early. Which is good on our part to be one of the first people there. We had a blast. That is until my nephew McKay tackled Abby into the snow. We had to go down the hill and then Abby was okay again..and we had fun again. I had so much fun. Thank you McKenzie and Craig for taking me. After that we went to a restaurant..can't remember what it is called. But it was delicious!!! I'd love to go there again. I'd post pictures but McKenzie is the one with them ;)

1 comment:

Sierra Baird said...

Thanks for the comment, it made my day! You're so nice :)