We've Been Married For..

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random 25 Facts about ME!!!!!!!

I was tagged on facebook to do this, I thought it was so cool that I decided to share it with all of you.

1. I am allergic to Vitamin C, I can have a little a day.

2. Love old movies, especially musicals.

3.I love to read good books :)

4. When I was 6 I thought that if I got stung 5 times by a bee, that I'd die.

5. When I was in elementry every where I went my little tape player and joke book were along side me.

6. I know how to sign (american sign language)

7. When I was little me and my sister would recreate The Parent Trap with our dolls.

8. My sister and I would always sing and dance in our rooms in front of the mirror, like we were the rockstars.

9.I still love to listen to Britney Spears

10.I would love to go visit Italy one day, that has always been my dream since I was 10.

11. I always fall down stairs when going up them. (very embarrassing when there are a lot of people around)

12. Smashed my sisters thumb in the door when I was 7 and she was 5 and broke it. Just because I got mad I didn't get to open the door.

13. I have to always sleep with an extra blanket. Even if its hot in the room.

14. When I was little I'd always have the same dream of a murder in my neighborhood. And it did not end till I figured out how to save every one.

15. When I am sick, I love to lay down on the couch with my blanket and pillow, and watch old movies or chick flicks

16. I am very picky about my desserts. I am not a fan of a lot of cookies or cake. I love rolo and snikerdoodle cookies and hate most others.

17. At age 6 I thought for sure the only thing I'd do in life was sing, and become very famous.

18. I was an aunt at age 10, thought it was the coolest thing on the planet that I'd practice how to change diapers on my dolls...ha

19. When I played with Polly Pockets, my mom gave me and my sister our first late night polly night. We stayed up till 11 and toward the end I was so tired I pretended to play. When then my sister said lets go to bed. I hit my pillow and was out real real fast.

20. Witnessed my little sister fall down the stairs. and till this day I can't remember if I pushed her or if she fell.

21. I like to get to know people by asking them funny questions. or will just put myself out there to get to know people.

22. Went to provo river with my cousins and sister. Had to chase my sisters shoe down the river to get it and my feet were bruised for days..and talked the police officer of giving me a ticket/towing my car.

23. My favorite animal when I was little was Zebra and giraffe..and they still are till this day. :)

24. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice, One Thanksgiving break during High School I watched the 6 hour version 2 times.

25. I was always the girl in elementry the boys picked on..I was held hostage in the boys bathroom more then once, got pushed off my chair, Got in pencil fights(yet the teacher always protected me) got hit in the eye by a metal part of a coat, Hit in the nose by a basketball where i got a never ending bloody nose) .

1 comment:

Rosander said...

Oh sad! I never knew that you were being picked on in elementary school. You should have told me and I would have given those boys something to be scared of !