We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friday Fun

Friday night was Talent night, I wanted to go and support my roommate and see all the other talent shows. We were in for a treat. There were so many amazing people who performed. I loved it. Our amazing roommate Joy plays the Accordion. Not an original instrument you hear every day. After the show we mingled for a little bit and left. We all got back to the apartment bored to death that we decided to go back and play games with our ward. There were not many left but I never met the people who were playing before. That night we played 'All around the world' and then the jumping started. Lucky for you, you get to see some pictures this time. After that all our new friends invited us to go to Betos in Springville. We had mounds of fun as we got to know people more. I am just so happy I have new friends. Yay. Who knows..maybe they think I am weird. Most people tell me that's what their first impression of me is.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is not my first impression of you, but I am starting to learn more about your fun crazy personality online!

I was reading your profile... I didn't know you "have a missionary" out. What's his name? Did you date in HS? When does he return?