We've Been Married For..

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Years Eve!!!

My family is hilarious! All my family came but my brother and his wife. My grandparents Craig, McKenzie, McKay, Lindsay, and Kris were in the intense game of nines...I had fun just watching them. Well McKenzie and McKay were the winners. We celebrate New York time just for the little kids.(I also think its for the parents who don't want to stay up late) We are all done by 10 and they all leave. Well after everyone left my parents went to bed. My sister Whitney and her friend Ashley and I all watched season 1 (got it for Christmas from Whitney) and that's how we brought in the New Year. Crazy that we are in 2009. Time goes by so fast. My sister will be getting home this April, Whitney graduates and I..turn 20. Weird to look back at all the stuff I've been through this year; Gained friends, lost friends. Had a Boyfriend, he went on a mission. Moved out for the first time, with my friend Valerie. Went to Hawaii. Got a job at Partyland. I love the new years, it does give me a chance to look back at the past year to see what I've accomplished.

No comments: