We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SHOUT OUT! To my Hubby!


MICAH LEROY WIEDERHOLD TURNED 23!!!!!

We had a fun time celebrating Micah's Birthday. It was on Memorial day and so he spent some of it with my extended family and enjoyed himself. They did sing happy birthday to him. We started off celebrating by going to a pet store. If you know Micah he LOVES pets.
All I did to this cat was point at it, and this is
what it did back. I was dying of laughter.
We fell in love with this cute puppy
 We had time to relax then went out to dinner with Micah's family to Texas Roadhouse, Micah's favorite place then a concert at the Scera outside theater, watched our group of the Sing off; Delilah, Vocal Point & Pentatonic's. We enjoyed it and the company. We love spending time with the Wiederhold's. 

NOW A LITTLE MICAH TIME! 
Last year I mentioned 22 things I love about Micah.
Now lets see 23 things I love about Micah this year...
1. Micah will go shopping with me, we both hate it but he knows I don't like to go by myself.
2. He is always taking care of me. I'll be perfectly fine but he always checks.
3. He is HILARIOUS in so many ways.
4. He is confident in himself.
5. He will drop anything to help his family when they call.
6. He loves to try to surprise me...not a huge fan of it, but it's cute
7. He is strong in the Gospel
8. He loves to play sports even if it is with a 5 year old.
9. Loves to make people laugh.
10. If he wants something he gets determined, where nothing can stop him.
11.You put him in the same room as an animal and he is just so happy.
12. Love that he lets me put on any song and he doesn't complain. (He knows his Katy Perry)
13. He is Courageous.
14. He washes his shoes at least twice a week.
15. A Hard worker
16. He kills the spiders and the centipedes we find. 
17. Watches TV shows with me even if he doesn't like them... I think he secretly does :)
18. Obviously I love his looks. 
19. He helps me with my projects and visions.
20. We think a lot a like.
21. His love of planes and mechanics, has plans to put a robot together. (keep you posted)
22. He is a romantic, loves picnics and stuff like that.
23. Always makes me Smile!

I am truly blessed to be married to Micah LeRoy Wiederhold! Happy Birthday to the best husband! 
I love you!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You guys are so cute, this is a darling post! I miss you guys and seeing you every day! Hope everything is going well :)