We've Been Married For..

Sunday, May 13, 2012

10 Days of Japan-Day 9

DAY 9- AQUARIUM

Morning time came and we (my mom, Terie, Paul, Sister Barney, Elder Barney, Micah & I) all loaded the car for our fun adventure to the Aquarium. I have been there before and knew how cool it was. They have a fun dolphin show and so many things to see. We walked in and we stayed at the Killer Whales forever. I told the group (most of them have never been there) that they would even love it more if they loved just walking in and seeing the killer Whales. We had such a fun time.
















Then it was Cat's Cafe. Which in my opinion is delicious! It's like ice cream with bunch of fruit and other stuff in it.







After, we met our cute Ryoko's father. He was so very nice, I'm glad I got to meet him.


After we got to attend English class that the Elders teach. And I left early to have some girl time with my mom. Where we laughed a lot...
I love Japan. I love my Parents and I love the people in Japan.

No comments: