We've Been Married For..

Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Days of Japan-Day 7

DAY 7- TAKAYAMA

We took about a 2 hour drive to beautiful Takayama. It's more of an old Japanese area. It is so cool, and has the coolest shops. I went there last time I visited, and loved it just the same as before. We ate at delicious hamburger place called 'Center 4 Stage'. We also visited some members in the area and they gave us some ice cream. They are so cute, they recorded us eating it and posted it on facebook. How cute are they? I love the Japanese people and the culture.

My dad walking down the streets in Takayama

Found this winner..


We found a missionary that used to serve in my parents
mission in Takayama. She walked out of the store right when
we walked passed. :)

Center 4 Stage a bit dark... oops

DELICIOUS!

my handsome husband


I found her in the streets.

Found a big chair to relax while our mothers shopped.

Paul holding only about half of what they
bought ;)

LDS Church in Takayama

The sign to the Center 4 Stage

A car got drove into a ditch and President Baird, Paul and Micah got to help them. :)

No comments: