We've Been Married For..

Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Days of Japan-Day 1 & Day 2

Micah, his parents and I took a trip to Japan to visit my parents. And boy was it fun.
I have so much to blog on days that I figured I'd do it in day posts. I have tons of pictures. 
Pictures that make me miss Japan (more).
Day 1-Traveling
We started our trip early May 1st at 6:30 in the morning. We had long flights but we survived. 




DAY 2- ARRIVED IN JAPAN
Where my dad was at the airport to meet us. 
No matter if I meet my parents at the airport or saying good-bye, there seems to always be tears.
Even from my dad, he is the one that started it this time. :) 
I love my parents. And seeing them was wonderful. It was wonderful to drive down the streets I had come to love about 2 years ago. That's right my parents are about to hit their one year left mark. 
My mother stayed at home because of all our luggage we brought, 8 suitcases & 6 carry ons.
We talked for hours. Even when my eyes were wanting to close.
Who wouldn't talk to their parents for hours when you first see them, and you don't see them all the time.
They told us stories of recent conversions. We made our plans. And went to bed.
I have to say I'm so proud of my parents!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I loved your trip to Japan, you did a great job with the pictures and the highlights!!! And I love your parents too !!!! They are awesome !!!! so glad you got to go and see them!!! We ALL miss them and pray for them !!!!

A. L. Martin said...

I am so glad you got to go to Japan! I love you & your parents! Glad to hear everyone is doing so good!!! :D