We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lake Powell

This last week we got invited to go to Lake Powell. (thank you Lindsay and Kris)
Micah tried to surprise me.. but it really didn't work out.
We had so much fun in the sun, with great company and food.
My family... we know how to vacation. ;)
Stella on enjoying a boat ride :)

Tanning... :)



Micah running and jumping off the top of the
house boat... pro

Miss Stella at the store trying on fun hats and sunglasses

I loved the clouds on the way home, had to take a picture.

Thank you again Lindsay and Kris it was nice to have a relaxing weekend!

After our Sunday drive home we went to McKenzie's house to make salad's for a Baird family party. And I just have to mention. MCKAY MANNING DOESN'T STOP GROWING. He is only one inch shorter than me..... Can you believe it? He is 10 years younger than me. I'm 5'7" & McKay is 5'6"! 

CRAZY



No comments: