We've Been Married For..

Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Days of Japan-Day 4

DAY 4- POTTERY & SUSHI ROLL

We started our day off by going to a district meeting. Where we got to participate. It was a cool experience, after that we went to go get some curry with the missionaries.

Then it was Pottery.
I love Pottery I did it last time I went to Japan with my sisters and Ryoko. 
We were lucky to have Ryoko and her mother Megumi join us. And we all loved it.
Some (aka Micah) had a hard time with it at the beginning...


















And after all of this fun we did some shopping and SUSHI ROLL...







It was fun to be with Ryoko and Megumi for the day. They are such amazing people. We love them.
And of course it was wonderful to be with my mom and dad. 

1 comment:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Fun day! Fun pottery! Fun food! Fun visitors! Love you!