We've Been Married For..

Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Days of Japan-Day 3

Day 3-SHOPPING AND MORE
In the morning time when we were waiting for the stores to open. I took Micah, Paul and Terie to the pond and the LDS Church by my parents house. Where we spent a lot of time on previous trips.
We started off with more of the shopping malls the first day we were there.
Which we thought would be most of our shopping, or maybe that's what I thought. And boy was I wrong.
We also tried this delicious pancake place. Now when I say pancake you probably think of normal pancakes. But this is not the case. It had like vegetables and an egg and you could choose if you wanted bacon or cheese on it. The coolest part of it all was... we got to cook it.
Japan is known for there fun restaurants, well to me they are. ha ha.
By the pond

In front of the church

Micah thought the payphone in the church
was a funny
I went to ask my dad questions and Elder Barney took
this picture.
Waiting..

our pancakes cooking


Paul and Terie Waiting.
Paul, Terie & Sister Barney

he enjoyed it

Our group, minus Elder Barney
yum!
:)
Puri's

After all our fun shopping and eating we were invited to a neighbors house to see their Boy Day set up.
To learn more about boy day click on this link.
It was fun to see traditional houses and their set up. It was amazing and they are so nice. She has always been so nice to my family and I. 


1 comment:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

I loved your visit! I miss you already. Thanks for loving Japan like I do. For loving the members like I do. For loving the missionaries almost as much as I do. Thanks for the memories.