We've Been Married For..

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas


Christmas time is the best. I love the Christmas music, lights, remembering the birth of our savior, and giving. This year was a little different without my sister and her family for they are off having fun in the land of Australia. We all missed them dearly and the traditions they brought to the family. Like the kids looking up to where Santa was or breakfast with the yummy french toast.


Christmas Eve was awesome. We started off with delicious dinner and then dad told the story of the savior. I have to say my dad is probably the best story teller. Then of course we opened our one present. What do you think it was.. we all got pjs. Wonderful comfy Pjs. Once everyone leaves we carry on the tradition of watching a movie before we go to bed, this year we decided to watch Bye Bye Birdie. That put us to sleep that night. I love the movie but it is pretty long.
(some of us were a little excited)

Christmas morning: I have no idea what time we were told to come downstairs. I just remember when we came downstairs and there by the Christmas tree was a Beach Cruiser for me. I love it. Has a cute little basket on the front. Along with amazing presents. My mom is a very good shopper and I love everything I got. Later I went on a bike ride, we are watching my sisters dog and so the dog came out with me and ran along side with me. I think she loved it as much as me. She was happy to get some exercise in. We went and saw Sherlock Holms. I really did enjoy the movie, even if I was 3rd row instead of center of the theater.




I really enjoyed my Christmas and I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Merry Christmas to you all! Weird 2010 is coming so soon. I hope you enjoy the rest of 2009.

3 comments:

Rosander said...

I love your new bike! Soooo supper cute! I actually love that picture of all of us Christmas eve... thought I would look hammered... but I think it's far enough away that you can't really tell! What a fun Christmas. I'm sooo glad you all came up! That was so fun to see all of you. I know it's hard to leave but we loved seeing you guys. I miss being so close to you guys and feel like I miss out on a lot being so far away... or just far enough to miss out on a lot. Sure love ya!

McKenzie said...

How fun! We're so sad we missed it all too. Luny Tunes loves to go for runs. however if you go very far, like around the corner, she likes them every other day. The bike looks fabulous. and hey, did Whit cut her hair? The new jammies look cosy. Glad you had a great Christmas.

LyndiLou said...

I've missed you and your blogging... but now I'm back in blog land!!! :)

Merry Christmas!!! *0*0/10.2121.
/
29/856-112 Oh wow... that was from Baby Chomp.... apparently she says hi! ;)

I'm glad you had sooo much fun! :) I love the pajama tradition, we'll have to start that one too!!! :)