We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Life

Here is some funny things about what I've been doing or just funny things I've caught. Enjoy!!!!
Here is what I do when I get bored....I get on a web cam and take hilarious pictures. It passes time for me. And It makes me laugh, usually I don't share them with others. So you are special that I am sharing this.

This is my Best Friend Valerie Josine Fox, We do pretty much everything together. She has stuck with me for a very long time. She knows who I am and what I am thinking before I tell her things. That is someone I need in my life. Especially when she is such a good friend and listens to me. Even if it is over a stupid little story. Thanks Val.

Christmas Carol Night! I'll tell you something, I screamed in this movie. It's 3-d what do you expect? When something jumps out at me I scream so you can only imagine how embarrassed I was when I was the only one that screamed in the theater and my friends gave me a hard time. I still don't live it down.
Here is something I got from a missionary. I have mentioned I do have a missionary but I am going to explain a little more on the situation. Yes I have a missionary, but I told him I would date boys. There is no need for me to exclude boys from the 2 years, and plus you have to make sure its the right boy. Right?
This picture was taken a long time ago. I like this picture, 1. it shows how fun I am having with friends. 2. I love the effect it has on the picture and 3. That was probably one of my favorite moments of being Katheryn E. Baird.

I can't tell you the joy I find in this picture. My niece Molly really wanted to do Whitney's hair. Whitney decided to take a nap and let Molly play with her hair. I caught Molly doing this. She was pretending to do some kind of hair technique. But it looks different, looks like she is out to get Whit.
Girls Night?...Well it wasn't really planned but Whit, Val and I ended up buying these huge drinks each only 75 cents. Bought some candy and had a movie night. We really had fun and I think we all needed this night.
I don't know if you can see it but there is a bruise on my finger. Yes a very very sad bruise. I feel like I can't really use that finger. But it is functional. My friend accidental, smashed my finger between a table and a curtain at the church. But hey every time I look at it I get to think of my friend. And I hurt myself too much already that it just feels kind of normal.
I really liked my photography skills on this photo. This is a magic towel. You get it wet and wa la its a towel. Coolest invention out there...okay maybe not. But I really enjoyed this effect, and had so much fun watching it grow. I like to try to take photography pictures sometimes and usually, they don't work out. So you can only imagine how proud I was of myself on this one.

This is my favorite picture. There she is Whitney, and proof she actually cleans. Just kidding she is a very good cleaner. She has always kind of liked to clean. But I love this photo. It is after she just worked out and I love her face. Its priceless. She is my hero, she always helps me through my problems or helps me get out of them. She handles herself well and everyone who knows her loves her. She is going to do good in the world I know it. And I am so lucky to be her sister.
Well there you have it. Some of my insides of my life. I know they weren't amazing, I am not very good at expressing. But here are the thoughts of my life. Although I share often. And thanks for reading. I am enjoying the adventures going on in my life. The next adventure on my list is making a graham cracker house. Thanks to my friend Lyndi's idea. I will post pictures and blog about the experience. If you have any other thoughts of an adventure please share with me.

2 comments:

Rosander said...

I'm still not sure that that is not a picture of my child about to take a swing, HUMMMMM! What a fun girl you are! I really wish that I new that the girls night out was this week... Whitney could really use the calories;) Sadly I'm sure that picture that you took of her cleaning (AFTER WORKING OUT) WAS this week!

A. L. Martin said...

Katheryn! You are hilarious! And a BLOGGING MACHINE!!! :D I love it!