We've Been Married For..

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My BFF

I have a wonderful bff, she sticks with me through the good and the bad. We've been friends since 4th grade, at first we were not sure about each other but in the end we knew our friendship would go somewhere amazing and it has and still is. I am so grateful for her. She gave me awesome presents for Christmas. A cute headband, a banana cheesecake from cheesecake factory along with a gift certificate to Cheesecake Factory.

Thank you Valerie, I love everything you gave me.. Now I have to come up with a good birthday present for you. Love you girlie!

1 comment:

the little mrs. said...

Cheesecake Factory is the best. I haven't been to the one up in SLC, but it's a family tradition to go there when ever we cross the border or go to Boston. :] Valerie is a good gift giver!