We've Been Married For..

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cookies

A few days ago I had the opportunity to make cookies with some of my favorite ladies in my home ward. Kalo, Sister Shelly Whitney, and Sister Cinda Morgan. What an adventure it was. We all got to catch up and just talk it was way fun. Shelly and Cinda both have boys my age that are serving a mission and it was fun to hear how they were doing.

Life has been so fun moving back home. I love catching up with the ward members and being with my old buds. I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents and great neighbors. It was hard for me to say good bye to all my friends at the Villa. But I truly believe I made the right choice of moving home. No one at the Villa can get sick of seeing me now. Poor family of mine. I love being close to them all. Whit and I get to chill a lot more now and its fun. We fight a little more with me being home. Luckily we don't hold grudges and laughing together 5 min. later.

I love my life. I am so lucky to have the people I have in my life! Thanks you family and friends. You are all so wonderful!

No comments: