We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DECEMBER!

It's December, which means...Christmas Time. There is finally snow on the ground to make us all feel like Christmas is about here. I am more in the Christmas spirit than I was when there was no snow on the ground.

The trail to my house...

The Christmas decorations are up, the snow is on the ground and now I need to go out and do some snow angels.


the snow is there..



The Christmas Nativity is set.....



The Christmas Tree is up....
I love Decembers time, the feeling of Christmas, and what a wonderful time to celebrate the birth of the Savior. I am excited for the Christmas season. I will miss my sister McKenzie and her family as they head off to Australia to go visit Craig's family. But I have a feeling I will still have a fun time here in Utah with the rest of my family. Enjoy the season and I can't wait to hear what you are all doing this December!!!!

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

Looks beautiful!!! *:D* We JUST got our tree up... but it doesn't have ornaments on it yet! :P Baby Chomp is going to go CRAZY when she wakes up!!! :P Merry Christmas Kat!