We've Been Married For..

Friday, January 1, 2010

Good-Bye 2009! Hello 2010!

Today is the day of a new year, crazy how time goes by so fast. I thought I would share with you some of the things I did in 2009. Remember all the things. right?

* I brought in 2009 watching The OC
* Met New Friends
* Ghetto died :(
* Saw Wicked for the Second Time this Year.
* My FHE Group Won Best Movie
* Attended the Hola Fest
* Cydne Returned Home from Her Mission
* Saw Taylor Swift Perform
* Went to Lake Powell with the Family
* I turned 20 this year
* Attended the Manti Pageant with my Ward
* Won 500 Dollars!
* Saw the 6th Harry Potter
* Went to the Zoo to Celebrate my 24 Year Old Friends Birthday
* Gave Two Talks in Two Different Wards.
* Tandem Biking with the Relief Society
* Went to St. George With; Lindsay, Whitney, Molly and Stella
* Joined a Bunch of People and Played Glow in the Dark Frisbee On Tuesdays
* Moved Back Home
* Have Been in Two Wards
* Got 2 New Callings; Chorister and in Enrichment Committee
* Celebrated My Sisters Wedding
* Saw Miley Cyrus Perform
* Spent the day in the Land of Disney
* Got to go to Sea World for the First time
* My wisdom was removed from my mouth...yikes aka wisdom teeth
* Mother Pranked me with a Tarantula...rude
* Saw the big Saga: New Moon
* Got A Beach Cruiser :)
* Got to Celebrate My Cousins Wedding

Things I am looking forward to in 2010
* My Mission Prep Class with Valerie
* If I Decided to Serve A Mission I can Turn Papers in March
* Turn 21
* My Missionary Gets Home in August.


You are all probably wondering how I brought in this new year? Maybe not but you will laugh. I brought in the new year by my phone dropping in the toilet. :(


HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!

2 comments:

Rosander said...

Sweet... Will your phone still work? It was fun hanging out last night. Sure love ya! Good luck with 2010!

gigi said...

Watching the OC is probably one of the best ways to ring in the new year, and dropping your phone in the toilet might be one of the worst. I hope it still works...that is, if you still want to touch it.