We've Been Married For..

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Last of Japan, For Now!

We ended Japan with a trip to Nagano, where the Olympics were held. It was pretty and a lot of fun. I'll never forget our adventure to the 3o min. drive to McDonald's and then driving by a McDonald's back home only a few minutes away. The most UNCOMFORTABLE seat in the van that made my tush sleep the whole way there. We had a fun time! I am so sad that I will miss out on more adventures my parents are going to have without us.

We made it to the Monkey Park, it was so awesome. The monkeys just walk around. Not harming you. Well....My dad did almost get in trouble with one. The Monkey Park might have been the favorite!

We visited the Ninja Village & Forrest... it was pretty cool. We just walked around and did a little shopping there.

Sunday after our long drive home hitting traffic, people from the Meito ward came to say goodbye to us. They are so nice to us. Gave us some very cute gifts. We cried, we laughed and shared moments.

Monday we were out the door. A 3 hour train ride to Tokyo and about 12 hour flight home. We got to sit by all the missionaries who were going to the MTC to only come back a few weeks later. One we met because he is in the mission area. We discovered that one of the sisters was going to be headed back to my parents mission. This made Whitney and I so excited, and watching them teach the people they were sitting next to. Very impressive!

Now back in Utah ready for more fun adventures!

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

looks so fun! I love the pic that looks like brayden is the monkey whisperer.