We've Been Married For..

Monday, August 9, 2010

jinbei

About 5 years ago (yikes I'm old), we got a package in the mail from the Sakuma family, they lived in Utah for a year and were in our ward. (One of the Sakuma's is serving in my dads mission right now) the package had Jinbei's for all the girls living at home. We LOVED them. I wore mine everywhere. Hiking, tennis, running... well they started to wear out. Losing the nice yellow color. I could only wear them inside my house. Well the day of my sisters wedding September 11 2009 I sat down and that's when I heard it. The tear that would never recover. Which means throwing away my sweet pants (i only really wear the pants). I was so sad to see them to just be done with. When we came to Japan that was one of my missions, to recover what I lost. And boy did I! Remember how I love zebra (if you couldn't tell by my background).
TA DA! Love them! We got a pair for Cynde because she also loves them so much. Hers just aren't as sweet as mine! :)

Til next time. I bet you are all sad. My blogging will be slowing down in about 2 weeks when I am home. Don't cry though... I'll TRY to keep the blogging world updated!

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

they're cute! can't wait to see cyds.

shelly said...

Katherine!!! I love that you are in Japan!! Cute outfit!! :)
Sis. Whit.

Ashley said...

I keep wanting to tell you how much I love all your fun posts. These Japan ones are super!!