We've Been Married For..

Monday, August 16, 2010

Facts, Meaning, Feelings, & Actions...

Since I can remember my dad has always taught me these 4 steps; Facts, Meaning, Feelings and Actions. Well here are some right now....
...
FACTS:
*I leave for Japan NEXT Monday 2:30ish pm (obviously I am not sure)
*I get to see my family and friends again
*Leave all my new friends
*Saying good-bye to my parents...again
*No more Cats Cafe or any other fun restaurant
*Back to School & Work
...
MEANING:
*More change is to come.
I just had a bunch of change...
I guess there is never too much?
...
FEELINGS:
*ALL (minus a few)
...
ACTIONS:
*Bring it on!
*I'll write my friends in Japan
*Attend classes, meetings etc.
*Be happy
*And save money for another trip to Japan!! ?? :)
...
Well there you have it pretty much whats on my mind at this very minute about life. Crazy how fast it goes and how important it is to live it! So glad I am a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and know its the true church! The Gospel is True, wherever you are!

1 comment:

gigi said...

I vote you save for another trip to Japan, and I'll save too and we can go together! Eh?