We've Been Married For..

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happiness

Do you get that happiness when you accomplish something you don't seem is possible? Or do you get happy when you listen to a certain playlist or album? What is it? What makes you happy? As I looked through my photos I found my surfing pictures and remember the happiness I felt when I stood up on the board. Me being a huge Gidget fan, I thought it was awesome to see what it was like.

Another thing that brings me happiness is PRIDE & PREJUDICE! My family will all tell you how I love the movies. Both the 6 hour and 2 hour versions. Its my favorite ever and I just love the music in the version with Kiera Knightly. My mom bought me the piano music to it and today I bought the album. I love it and it is wonderful. I thought I would share some of my love for it with you. Here it is! Enjoy!





2 comments:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

When and where did you go surfing?! I'm so proud of you! In Hawaii my brothers took surfing lessons, but I was too chicken. I love pride and prejudice too! You're such a happy girl, I love you!!!

LyndiLou said...

I'm in LOVE with that music too! i think it's JUST beautiful! I haven't ever seen the 6 hour version of the movie... but these types of movies are growing on me for sure! :)