We've Been Married For..

Thursday, May 13, 2010

And My Decision is...

Since I've been done with High School, I was thinking of going into Psychology. As these years 3 years (almost) have gone by its changed a few times, but I've always kept Psychology in the back of my mind. Lately as people have been asking me about my major its been bugging me of not knowing. I decided I was going to figure out. I was done with this trying to figure it all out. So I read through my Patriotical (spell check) blessing and I found something about teaching that popped out. I started to really consider it. Doing all the things to require this. I really love working with kids, that's why I considered Psychology. As I think about teaching it fits more me. I love little kids and working with them. I am hoping I can go in this direction. I will start (hopefully) taking classes in the fall semester, if not winter. I want to get a move on this. Sorry for my rambling.

3 comments:

A. L. Martin said...

YAY KAT! :) Good luck!!!

McKenzie said...

You'll be a fabulous teacher. Can I request for you now?

Anne said...

You will be so awesome!! And teaching is so much fun! Good luck!