We've Been Married For..

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Am Hilarious!!

You might be wondering why you think I am hilarious? If you are asking this question you don't know me. In fact I am hilarious and people love it. My parents, being called on a mission and all, I decided to make a little contract for my siblings. I told them I had a surprise for them all when they got to our house. They were all so curious that they were wondering what was going on. Making stupid guesses. Well I sat them around the family table next to their spouse and introduced this to them:


To Whom It May Concern:

This is a contract from your beautiful, bright, loving, awesomest sister Katheryn, you know your favorite sister. I love you all so dearly and we know that there is an event coming up in our lives. You might ask what this event is. Well I’ll try not to make fun of you for asking the question, but our parents are about to head off to Japan for a mission for 3 years. In this event I need to make sure certain things are going to be solved.
1. I need to be fed by you and your family once a month, Fast Sundays do not count because it’s already a tradition of our parents (If I am dating they might be with me.)
2. You need to call me once a week, More would be nice.
3. Invite me to your kids events; Cello, Guitar, Dance, etc.
4. Invite me for Holidays. I won’t have parents to make sure I am somewhere so now this is your duty to make sure I go somewhere. 
5. If I do get married, which I think will most likely to happen in these 3 years, you need to be helping and listening to me and my insanity.
6. Laugh at my jokes…oh that one is a given. It’s my nature to be funny and that you all laugh at my jokes.

In return (that is if you can do all these 6 things) I will babysit for you once a month. I say this because it will be free. I don’t ask anything in return (except #’s 1-6). You just need to call and make sure I am available. I love you and thank you for being an amazing sibling.

If you can agree to all these terms please sign. Thank you!

______________________
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Sibling:


¬_________________________________
Spouse:



Lets just end with....
I'm Hilarious!

3 comments:

LyndiLou said...

What a great idea!!! You are one smart cookie! I hope everyone signed it... if not, then I'll have to sign up for a month of two and I'll make sure you eat! ;)

the little mrs. said...

so so smart. I love love love love it!

A. L. Martin said...

Haha! I love you Kat!