We've Been Married For..

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Mothers,

Well first I want to say, my mother is wonderful. She does so much for me and I appreciate her so much. Mom, I love you and thank you!

So this week we have been babysitting my nieces; Molly and Stella. They are such sweethearts and love me. I am lucky to have nieces and nephews that love me. Sometimes I feel being a stay at home mother would be the easiest job ever, lets say I use to call it the DREAM JOB! Well my friends and family, I have changed my mind. Kids don't let you sleep on the couch or let you watch your movies. They will let you play with you. And never let you go. You are like kidnapped by the children. So mothers good work! I don't know how you do it 24/7. I hope one day when I have children I will be able to be a good mother. Well that is all I wanted to say. Good job mothers. Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Sierra Baird said...

You will be a great mother!