We've Been Married For..

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Gum Incident

A few days ago while cruising down the street in nav (our van) I put my shoes in gum. I don't know how the gum ended up on the bottom of our car floor. It ended up on both shoes. Well today at work I wore those shoes. I was working on the ground with crafts when I got up and realized my shoe was attached to my pants right on the rear end. I wasn't to happy about this. I had to peel off gum off my rear, yuck. Hopefully I got it all off quick so no one noticed. I never cease to amaze myself and all these things that happen to me. Stay tuned for my next adventure.

2 comments:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

Haha! That seriously just made me laugh! But then you never cease to amaze me! ;)

LyndiLou said...

OH my word!!! You are just too funny! :)