We've Been Married For..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brown Eyes

Lately I've been thinking about the color of my eyes. I look at pictures on facebook or look at my family members and see blue or green eyes. A lot of people comment on blue or green eyes. You don't hear much about brown eyes. When I hear people talk about brown eyes I hear; muddy, dark & lost. Well I think if you look into someones brown eyes you will see they are not dark and lost. I think brown eyes are beautiful. I am not just telling you this because I have brown eyes, I really do think they are beautiful. I've seen a lot of shade of brown eyes. Mine are a bit darker than others but I think that is something that defines me. I like that I have dark hair, dark eyes and light skin. I do think blue and green eyes are adorable I love them! But there is no need to not like brown eyes. :) Especially when there are so many songs to do with Brown eyes. If you go to youtube.com and type in brown eyes lots of different songs come up. Here is my favorite song to do with brown eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqXSBe-qMGo

3 comments:

gigi said...

Another good one is Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie. Thanks for helping me to appreciate my brown eyes.

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

I LOVE your brown eyes! And I've been looking into them for almost 21 years. They are kind, compassionate, fun and beautiful.
I love you.
Mom

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

I think your brown eyes are beautiful! And also Bryant has brown eyes that I love to gaze into! I agree brown eyes are amazing!