We've Been Married For..

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dear Snow

Dear Snow,
I do not like that you are still here.
Suppose to be warm and bright.
I just want to wear my shorts and short sleeves.
I don't like the cold you bring.
My bike sits there waiting for me to ride it.
and I do not like the way you make the roads unbearable.
on the other hand...
You are pretty when you come down
The way you lay there waiting for someone to play with you
A good reason to stay inside and cuddle next to the fireplace and watch an old movie
You remind me of the song from 'White Christmas'
You bring joy to little kids and adults when they make snow men and snow angels and even forts.
All in all...
I am just ready for Spring.
Snow please let Spring come and bring the warmth with it!!
Love, Katheryn

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

amen sister!

LyndiLou said...

SERIOUSLY!!!

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

I agree with you 100% Kat!