We've Been Married For..

Monday, April 12, 2010

Life..

Not much is happening in my life at the moment. Just working and working on my online classes. This last week we babysat 2 of my nieces and Eleanor (Cameron and Sierra's dog). Its been eventful. Once a month on a Sunday our whole family comes over. Yesterday it was a bit smaller with numbers, people out of town or other side dinners. Luckily McKenzie showed up with her family. We had so much fun. Well I can't speak for them. We made log cabins out of Lincoln logs, started Pollyanna (keyword...started), and played perfection. Earlier in the week due to Spring Break for my nieces and nephews I got invited to go see the movie 'Train your Dragon'. Very good. Sorry for my rambling..I just want to remember all the fun I had this week. With my cute nieces and nephews!! :) I have a great family! Here are some pictures.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

You always have sooo much fun! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who adores their family! :)

Hey... are you going to come with us to the Gracious Rain Eclipse party?!? I just thought of that cause you were talking about going to the movies. I hope you do! It would be fun to see you!