We've Been Married For..

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tandum Biking

For enrichment we got Tandum bikes. At first I didn't want to go. I didn't want to ride bikes, thought it was dumb. Well we got there (roommates and I) and we rode them...it was love at first pedal. I had so much fun. My roommate & bff Valerie and I were riding them forever. Well after enrichment we got bored. There were six of us. We figured...lets go tandum biking. I was on a bike with a guy, Olivia and a guy, then Val and Amber together. Well my partner was going fast and we hit a ditch where the bike bucked me off. Don't worry I didn't crash to my death...i lived. I actually landed on my feet running down the street. ha ha. It was hilarious. If you know me you know that I am very clumsy. You are probably really shocked that I landed on my feet. After we got a little smore cooker out and roasted some marshmellows and starburst. What a fun night!

2 comments:

LyndiLou said...

You have some of the the most fun adventures! :) I've never ridden a tandum bike... I'm glad that you had fun!!! Oh... and VERY glad that you're alive... and eating s'mores! ;)

McKenzie said...

are you trying to follow in your uncles foot steps? glad you had fun.